BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers
It is important to prevent skin damage and the appearance of aging through proper skin care. Even more important is to avoid those elements that damage and age skin including sun and tobacco. However, even with meticulous care everyone is affected by the aging process. To combat that there are several options available to achieve a more youthful appearance. These include surgery, laser therapy and finally injectable therapy with botulin toxin and fillers. Each patient's needs, budget and downtime will help dictate which treatments are the most appropriate. At the Metropolitan Vein and Aesthetic Center, we utilize all the different botulins available including Botox, Dysport and Xeomin. We also have experience and availability of all the different fillers including Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero, Radiese, Voluma and Bellafill.
Most people are unclear about the difference between botulin and fillers but to put it simply:
- If the creases are only able to be seen when you make facial expressions then Botulin is probably your best option.
- If the creases are visible when you are at rest and not made any worse by facial expressions, then fillers would probably be best for you.
- If the creases are visible when you are at rest and get worse when you make facial expressions then a combination of both Botulin and fillers are in order.
In addition fillers can be used to enhance your natural beauty by creating fuller lips or enhancing cheekbones to create a more desirable facial contour.
At MVAC we will help you decide a treatment plan that best addresses your needs and goals within your budget and have many options available at competitive pricing
Cosmetic fillers are often used in tandem with Botox.
- Smile Lines
- Nasolabial Folds
- Marionette Lines (around the mouth)
- Worry Lines (forehead)
- Lip Enhancement (fuller lips)
- Cheekbone Enhancement
- Frown Lines (between eyebrows)
- Horizontal Lines (forehead)
- Quotation Marks (around mouth)
- Smokers Lines
- Crow’s Feet (around the eyes)
- Turkey Neck (neck bands)
- Hyperhidrosis (Excessive sweating)