If you’ve decided to get a hair transplant, congratulations! You will enjoy your youthful new look and the increased social and career opportunities that it can bring.
Questions You Should Ask
Hair transplant clinics are not all the same. Neither are hair transplant surgeons. It’s important that you find highly qualified professionals who have the experience and talent to perform the hair transplant procedure that you deserve.
When looking for a clinic, consider the following:
- How long has the clinic been in existence?
- How much experience do the surgeon, technicians, and other staff have in performing transplants?
- How many hair transplant procedures have been performed in the clinic? How many are done per day?
- Does the clinic offer state-of-the-art procedures?
- Does it have the latest equipment?
- Does the surgeon have good reviews online?
- Are before-and-after photographs of previous patients available?
Visit the Clinic to Find Out More
You can find out some information online, such as information about the surgeon’s background and reviews from previous patients. You can gather additional information by calling clinics you are interested in and asking questions. At some point, though, when you have narrowed down your list of possibilities, you should visit the clinics to see them for yourself and to talk to staff face-to-face.
- Are the people you talk to able to answer your questions?
- Are all parts of the clinic clean and well taken care of?
- Do the doctor and staff treat you as an individual? Do they talk about developing an individual treatment plan?
- Do they clearly explain your options?
Getting a Hair Transplant in New York
If you are in the New York City area, the Metropolitan Vein and Aesthetic Center should be on the top of your list of clinics to check out. We offer the latest Neograft and Follicular Unit Hair Transplant procedures and have conveniently located offices in Yonkers, Inwood, and Corona.
Our surgeon, Adam Y. Goldman, M.D., is board certified and has outstanding patient reviews. Our highly trained technicians are skilled and experienced. We are all dedicated to giving you a state-of-the-art hair transplant that will create the natural, youthful look you want. Give us a call at 914-205-6399 to make an appointment for a consultation. We would be glad to answer your questions and tell you more about the exciting hair transplant options that are available today.